The Piaggio P-180 V3.0 has been updated! The optional upgrade package includes:
- Misbehaving clickspots: altitude selector now is only +-100ft, easily operable via mouse wheel.
- Missing Recognition light effect: the file was mistakenly not included in the 3.0 release
- lowered ITTs: for better hot climate behavior; now only very (very) hot days cause problems.
- passenger removed form cabin
- Heading indicator/gyro now automatically synchronizes periodically.
- loading time reduced: CAB gauge is now packed properly
And, for FS-X users only:
- Autopilot ALT Mode misbehavior: this function now performs as intended (the problem was not present in FS-9).
- High-resolution cabin and cockpit textures.
For FS-2004 Users: Piaggio P-180 Avanti
For FS-X Users: Piaggio P-180 Avanti (DX-10)